Date(s) - 11/22/13 - 11/24/13
It’s time for the 17th Annual Mayflower Marathon Food Drive presented by Bud’s Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning and Farm Fresh.
WHEN: November 22nd – 24th
WHERE TO DONATE:
PEMBROKE MALL – VIRGINIA BEACH – Near the Target Parking Lot
WHAT TO DONATE:
– Turkeys, Hams and all of the traditional sides
– Lean Canned Protein – peanut butter, tuna, chicken, turkey, beans
– Fruits and Vegetables – canned fruits and vegetables, pasta sauce, 100% fruit juice, fruit preserves, dried fruit
– Whole Grains – cereal, pasta, oatmeal, rice, crackers
– Meals – soups, stews, boxed meals, canned pasta
All food and monetary donations will go to the Foodbank of Southeastern Virginia and the Eastern Shore and the Foodbank of the Virginia Peninsula.
Thanks to all of our sponsors:
You can see how you can assist the Foodbank in your area through the following links: